One of my least favorite chores is cleaning the interior windshield of my car. No matter what I do, I end up with smears and streaks. I was on vacation last year and checked out a small art fair. One of the booths was demonstrating a product called “The White Green Cloth.”
This caught my attention right away. You don’t have to use ANY sprays with this cloth … all you do is wet it thoroughly and wring it out — really well — and go to town on glass, mirrors, stoves, eyeglasses, car rims, stainless, counter tops, chrome, etc. Hard to believe, right?
Well, I was impressed enough with the demo to purchase one for myself. Here’s what I’ve found:
- You have to wring it out ALL the way to avoid streaks or spots in the finished work.
- The more you use this product, the softer and more pliable it becomes.
- You don’t have to dry the surfaces after cleaning them.
- This cloth is truly safe on any surface … it doesn’t scratch.
- You can throw it in the washing machine, but of course, don’t put it with a load of towels.
- Let it air dry … don’t put it in the dryer.
- Even if all stains don’t wash out, the cloth still works just fine.
This little tool has sped up all kinds of cleaning tasks for me. Check it out at:
I still don’t enjoy cleaning my windshield, but now I don’t procrastinate, and I’m using it on many surfaces in my house. (It makes a fabulous gift, too!)